Studio Reservation Priority:
1. Dance Faculty preparing for class
2. Student Choreographers preparing for a Hunter Dance Department performance (Undergraduate & Graduate)
3. Students currently enrolled in a dance course
4. Dance Faculty doing independent work
5. Undergraduate Dance Clubs
6. Hunter College student body
*During the academic year, all space requests are limited to 2 hours per rehearsal and 4 hours per week. Additional hours may be requested if space is available but may be subject to change*
Deadline for Space Requests:
All requests must be received by two weeks prior to the date of the reservation.
All inquiries for space requests must be sent to email@example.com (Please send emails during these times for a prompt response: Monday-Thursday 10 am - 4 pm)
Please note the following guidelines:
1.One email request is sufficient. The only time you need to send in a separate request is if wish to:
-Change your studio reservation
-Add a rehearsal
-Rehearse on a holiday when Hunter has No Classes.
2. Do not be late. If you are not in the studio 10 minutes after your studio reservation, it will be open to other students for use.
3. DO NOT REQUEST ANY STUDIO SPACE WHEN THE COLLEGE IS CLOSED (not to be confused with No Classes) YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE BUILDING.
An email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent after your request is processed. The weekly studio reservation schedule will be posted on the bulletin board on the 6th floor of Thomas Hunter Hall.
Email Requests must list:
1.Your name, phone number, email contact, and whether you're a major, minor, dance student, etc...
2. Time & alternative time (You may only request up to 2 hours per rehearsals and up to 4 hours a week.)
3.Number of dancers
4. Footwear (Barefoot or shoes)
5.Purpose of your request
John Doe I am a dance major taking comp.
May I request Tuesday, 2/24, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. (alternatively 1:30 - 3 p.m.)
Month-long, RECURRING requests are for CURRENT CHOREOGRAPHERS ONLY.